About Us

In 1912 our students attended a red brick building on Charles Street in the heart of Dallastown, PA. The first class to attend the school found it to just have four classrooms. Over the years, however, the building was enlarged to accommodate the growing number of students. 

Since 1958, the school has continued to be a vital part of the District. At that time it became Dallastown Elementary School, now serving 200 students in kindergarten through third grade. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.